The Teams Page
Below are the teams but don’t stop reading there. Scroll down to get all the information.
- Make a Whatsapp group with your team as soon as possible.
- Appoint a team captain.
- Design and send us a logo, team name before October 1st.
- Read the instructions and competition rules below.
- Don’t forget the cake.
Team Name & Logo
Each team must have a team name and logo. You have to deliver your team name and logo before October 1st. Please read the instruction for the logo design here.
Each team chooses a team captain. He or she has the following responsibilities.
- Communication between the organization and the team and forwarding messages to the team
- Setting up a Team Whatsapp Group
- Arranging team meeting dates for the Monthly Challenges
- Arranging a help-out when a team member is not able to attend
- Requesting approval of the use of a help-out.
- Notifying the team and the organisation if a team member is unable to attend due to an injury or any other reasons.
- Submitting scores on the competition day.
- Communication with jugdes on competition day.
Dates & Deadlines
Shirt Design Deadline: Monday, October 1st, 2018
Competition 11:00 – 15:00
- Sunday, October 21
- Sunday, November 18
- Sunday, December 16
- Sunday, January 13
- Sunday, February 10
Rules Scaling wods
Each team member has two Performance and two Fitness level athletes. The workouts will be done at this fitness level. If a team member needs to further downscale the workout the team will automatically be ranked lowest for that workout.
When a team member is not able to compete, he or she can be replaced. The team captain is responsible to find a replacement and ask for permission to the organization. This needs to be done as soon as possible. It is not allowed to replace a team member with an athlete with a higher fitness level. The organization can make exemptions.
Team Competition Cake
When to bring the cake
On competition day one team is required to bring a cake for the whole group on. Please bring a cake according the schedule below. On the Final day there will be two teams bringing cakes.
- October: Blue
- November: Red
- December: Green
- January: Black
- February: Orange & Yellow
Besides the competition day itself, there is also a monthly Challenge. Each month, for 4 months, you have to complete a task together with your team. By completing this challenge you will get extra bonus points.
You have to complete the task before the next competition day. The October Challenge has to be done before November 18th.
- October: Lunch or Dinner with your team
- November: Swimming Pool Challenge
- December: To be announced ….
- January: CrossFit Box Visit